Covid 19 Plan:
Alder Street Auto Body has been open through the pandemic as we are considered essential and have been implementing as many precautions as possible to keep our staff and clients safe.
For our customers we are asking for your help to ensure safety for all of us.
Please follow these directions:
- Please call ICBC (if making an insurance claim) for your claim number prior to calling Alder Street to set up your estimate time.
- Please call ASAB prior to stopping by to set up an appointment for a private estimate as we are trying to limit how many people are in our office.
- If you just returned from international travel or have been ordered to quarantine please call ahead to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We ask that if you are experiencing any signs of cold or flu, please do not come to the shop; we will be happy to reschedule you when you are feeling better.
- We have a sanitization station right outside our front door (or inside as the weather changes); please sanitize on your way in the door.
- Only one customer at a time in our office; please wait in your car or outside and we will be out to assist you as soon as possible.
- If you are more comfortable to remain in your car when you arrive for your estimate please call the office at 250-494-9054 to notify us that you are here and we will come out to you.
- If your vehicle is a non-drive and you have travelled outside the country or are in quarantine please call ahead and we can help you figure out a plan to repair your vehicle as quickly as possible without contact. We know how important your vehicle is to daily life and will help in any way we can.
- Please respect social distancing with our staff and other customers at all times.
Alder Street Auto Body has been busy ensuring we follow the directives of the BC Centre of Disease Control and Dr. Bonnie Henry. We have installed plexiglass in our front office, stepped up our cleaning practices; and installed signage for the public, vendors and our staff to follow during these unprecedented times.
At ASAB we disinfect your vehicle on the way in and out of our shop. We keep your keys in a plastic bag; and have steering wheel and seat covers to use while your vehicle is in the shop.
We ask the public to please let us know if you see anything we could be doing better or more of, as health and safety are very important to us.
Please stay healthy, safe and be kind.
Katrina, Kelsey, and staff at Alder Street Auto Body Ltd.